Ladies and gentlemen, we may have stumbled into the only way to profit and make money in the Obama economy.
How idiocy innovation killed the lights
IN WINCHESTER, VA. The last major GE factory making ordinary incandescent light bulbs in the United States is closing this month, marking a small, sad exit for a product and company that can trace their roots to Thomas Alva Edison’s innovations in the 1870s.
The remaining 200 workers at the plant here will lose their jobs.
Guess where those jobs are going?
Now think about this:
- the fluorescents are more expensive,
- last very little time (I’ve had to change the fluorescents here at casa de Fausta twice, even when they are supposed to last “as long as seven years”)
- they make you look like death warmed over
- they are legislated in the cause of global warming, which is a scam to begin with
- and it’s costing thousands of American jobs here in the USA.
What is there not to love? It’s the perfect setup for a black market! Go forth and find yourself some incandescents to peddle.
Watch For It – The Mexican Incandescent Light Bulb Cartel. Nah, I say it’s a home-grown black market opportunity.