The Film They Don’t Want
Maria sent this article,
I’D like to make a doc umentary entitled “What We’re Up Against.” I’d include the following:
* Scenes from the destruction of the World Trade Center: jets crashing, people jumping from the upper floors, the towers’ collapse, the months-long digging through the rubble — and the excruciating body-identification task faced by the medical examiner’s office.
* The “beheading videos” — from reporter Daniel Pearl right through to Korean Kim Sun-il.
* The charred and mutilated bodies of four Halliburton workers hanging from a bridge in Fallujah.
* Post terror-bombing scenes from Bali, Madrid, and Istanbul. Ditto for Riyadh, but with additional footage of the recent attack showing the 22 victims whose throats were slit.
* The Saddam Hussein “torture videos,” photos of the mass grave sites containing 300,000 Iraqis and photos of Kurdish men, women and children killed by chemical poisoning.
* Footage of the pregnant Israeli woman and her four daughters murdered by two Palestinians who then put an additional bullet in each child’s head and one in the abdomen of the mother.
* A “montage” of numerous mullahs and imams whose non-stop spewing of anti-American and anti-Semitic speech incites further hatred and violence.
* Another montage of “joyous Arabs” dancing in the streets after virtually every successful act of terror.
Think I’d win a Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival? Neither do I