I unfriended nearly three dozen people on Facebook over the weekend.
Just to be clear, you need to unfriend me if:
1. You believe minors should be doxxed, punched, issued death threats and have their lives ruined because they support President Trump.
2. You believe that the March for Life stands for extending the patriarchy.
3. You believe that MAGA hats are the pointy hood Robert Byrd wore.
4. You believe that women have the right to murder their children up to the very moment of delivery.
5. You believe that anyone who disagrees with you is evil and should be destroyed.
6. You are so addicted to the adrenalin rush that you will not stop being in a state of outrage.
7. You believe that having drug cartels control all South-to-North border traffic is a good state of things.
8. You believe I’m a racist, xenophobic bigot for bringing up point #7.
If any of the above points describes you, you need to unfriend me.
I don’t care if you blame me, yourself (which you won’t), or the hole in the wall.
Stop wasting my time.