Caracas Chronicles has the list (h/t DP),
Let’s start by discussing Hugo Chávez’s proposal for 2013-2019. Chile’s La Segundalooked at the document and spoke with Amherst professor Javier Corrales and MUD social policy chief Marino González – who has also analyzed it.
According to these sources, Chávez would
- do away with state and local governments, and replace them with thousands of communal councils;
- increase the power of the Presidency;
- increase the presence of the military so that they are in “all” of the State’s instances;
- create 3,000 Communal Banks;
- take over the savings of all workers and incorporate them into a Workers’ Savings Fund managed by the State;
- dramatically increase State-owned arepa restaurants, drug stores, bakeries, butcher shops, and tourism outlets;
- increase cooperation with China, Vietnam, Syria, and Iran.
It’s chavismo on steroids. Some might say it’s a blueprint for a Communist takeover.
Lifting a page off Che’s book; It’s not for nuthin’ Hugo’s sending Cuba all that dough.
Meanwhile, the ads feature the slang, “Chavez, heart of my motherland.”