Not just any bacon, but chicken fried bacon, via Kermit,
PAY ATTENTION | How to stay in the zone
• Recognize your limitations. The brain can only fully attend to one thing at a time.
• Make your senses work together. If you’re trying to listen to someone in a noisy room, look directly at the speaker.
• Focus on what’s important. Many professions—from pilots to police officers—depend on keen powers of observation. Training and practice help. But experts say things like chess and videogames likely won’t expand your overall attention skills.
• Allocate blocks of time to specific tasks. Sometimes a deadline can force people to focus.
• Avoid distracted driving. Don’t talk on a cellphone, text or give voice commands while at the wheel
And, give bacon your full attention – especially if it’s chicken fried.