Dan McLaughlin at Red State,
Ten Lessons From the Bush Administration
(1) Talk Is Not Cheap
(2) He Who Controls The Past, Controls The Future
(3) Pick People Who Are Loyal To The Cause, Not The Man
(4) There Are No Small Jobs
(5) You Can Never Recapture A Moment
(6) Don’t Pick Fights You Are Not Willing To Lose
(7) There Are No Points For Going Halfway
(8) There Is No Substitute For Boots On The Ground
(9) Spending Matters
(10) War Is Never Free
Go to the post and find out what Dan means for each lesson.
In order to win, however, it helps if one hires competent lawyers for the recount lawsuit.
10 Reasons to Whack Obama’s Stimulus Plan and The 25 People Who Screwed Up the World
Blue Dog Democrats: It’s either your constituents or Pelosi. You make the call.
Jackie Kennedy, that dress, and Robert Frost
Video: Unlucky blogger misses out on Olby’s Worst Person award
Alice Roosevelt Longworth in Thailand
There’s no one as Irish as Barack Obama: