Yes, it’s Carnival Monday, but before the Carnival here are 10 reasons to love Iron Man:
1. The Taliban are the bad guys.
2. They’re out in Afghanistan.
3. The military are dedicated, reliable, and trustworthy. Iron Man’s best friend is in the Service.
4. The soundtrack’s perfect.
5. You really believe Iron Man can fly.
6. There’s a lot of humor thrown in, from Robert Downey Jr.’s testing of Iron Man gear to Stan Lee impersonating Hugh Heffner.
7. The Dude grew up, shaved his head, and became the bad guy.
8. The CEO is the superhero.
9. The superhero is an engineer. And engineering’s fun and exciting.
and most important of all,
10. Robert Downey Jr. rocks! He’s looking better than ever, he’s in great shape, looks wonderful and gives Tony Stark just the right edge to be believable and fun at the same time.
The Roman god of fire, especially destructive fire, and craftsmanship.
Go see it – and see it in a theater-sized big screen.
It’s rated PG-13 for violence (including a torture scene), a sex situation, and some language.
IMDB page, You Tube trailer:
Alabama Improper loved it.