One more step in the civil jihad:
Muslim extremists destroyed the last two tallest towers in New York.
Maybe the owner of the next tallest building thinks this will keep his tower safe?
In a monumental nod to political correctness, the Empire State Building is to be lit up green in honor of the Muslim holiday Eid. The separation of Islam from terror is officially complete.
Six years ago, Islamic terrorists screamed “Allah is Greatest!” as they slammed fuel-laden jumbo jets into two other New York skyscrapers. Six years ago, New Yorkers were worried about the Green Menace.
Now, for the first time, New York’s remaining famous skyscraper will be aglow in green — the color of Islam — to mark the end of Ramadan, a month of intense Islamic renewal. Officials say it’ll be an annual event, in the same tradition of the yearly skyscraper lighting for Christmas and Hanukkah.
IBD points out how we’re adopting sharia by the inch:
- At airports, where authorities have agreed to Muslim taxi drivers’ demands to build footbaths in public restrooms for Islamic washing and praying.
- On college campuses, where trustees have agreed to demands by the Saudi-tied Muslim Student Association to add Islamic holidays, prayer rooms and footbaths.
- In Congress, where officials have set aside a room for a growing number of Muslims to meet and pray inside the otherwise high-security Capitol building.
- At Quantico, where Marine brass have agreed to build an Islamic center at the request of a former Gitmo imam who previously insisted on Islamic meals, Qurans, prayer beads, oils and other amenities for the terrorists held there.
- At West Point, where Army officials have followed Quantico’s lead and set up their own mosque for Muslim cadets.
- In Brooklyn, where school officials agreed to provide local Muslims and Arabs with their own publicly funded madrassa.
- In Detroit, where city planners have caved to demands to let mosques broadcast the call to prayer in Arabic five times a day, including the early-morning hours, noise ordinances be damned.
As Roger said,
Nothing yet on Buddhists or Hindus. Or whether Jewish and Christian holidays will be celebrated by similar illuminations in Dubai.