Cassandra’s Movie Madness is contagious, so here you have it,
1. Name a movie you’ve seen more than 10 times.
Jules et Jim
Two of the above have a theme in common.
2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
Some of the Star Wars and LOTRings trilogy, same as Cassandra
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
I’ll try anything that has Clive Owen in it, unfortunately (see q. 14 below).
And also, Adrien Brody.
Yes, I go see their movies because I find those two very sexy.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Sense and Sensibility and the first Die Hard.
6. Name a movie musical to which you know all the lyrics to all of the songs.
The Sound of Music.
I also used to know the lyrics to most of The Rocky Horror Show.
7. Name a movie with which you’ve been known to sing along.
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. See also q. 6.
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie you own.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
I guess Michael Caine, who is the quintessential movie actor but started on stage.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
When I was little my parents took us to the drive-in, and I vaguely remember a really frightening movie about a reporter who went to investigate a story in an insane assylum. Scared the heck out of me.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Maybe the Yuma movie with Russell Crowe, and of course Clive Owen’s latest.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Sin City. G-R-O-S-S!
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
La Vie en Rose.
Yes, and please hold the butter.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Maybe once a month, but recently more often.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Moliere. Loved it.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Something by Disney, but I can’t remember which. I slept through most of it.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
The Big Lebowski
And when I was little, It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
I’m not passing this meme on, but won’t stop you if you want to do it (tell them I sent you).
Instapundit has a great round-up on Iraq.
McCain has a great speech you should read (h/t Judith).
RightWingSparkle and Kiss My Gumbo are vlogging New Orleans,
Osama Bin Metrosexual
The Carnival of the Insanities is up!