Not to be found at CNN:
Anbar Province government dedicates success vs. Al Qaeda to 9/11 victims
RAMADI, Iraq – When members of the government of Anbar Province met with President Bush last week, they presented him with a letter dedicating their success in wiping out Al Qaeda here to the victims of Sept. 11
The letter, which was obtained by the Daily News, was signed by Anbar Governor Mamoun Sami Rashid, Provincial Council Chairman Abdul-Salam Abdullah, and Sheik Sattar abu Risha, the sheik credited with beginning the Anbar Awakening.
“In the month when the terrorists attacked the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, we dedicate the victory of Anbar Province to the families of the victims who suffred that criminal act,” the letter said, which was addressed directly to Bush.
“With the help of the president of the United States, we pledge to continue to cooperate and communicate with you to continue to get good results,” the letter said.