Academic Elephant tagged me, with five things you don’t know about me:
1. The only people that call me by a nickname (at least to my face) are my brother and my sister. Everybody else calls me Fausta.
Thank you for calling me Fausta.
2. I love cats but I’m very severely allergic to them.
3. I hate steak and kidney pie. Why do they ruin it with kidneys?
4. My stage debut was as a dancing lobster with my ballet school’s theatrical version of Pinocchio. I was four years old and eight of us danced to “Pop goes the weasel”. To this day I remember the steps. The costume was made of bronze silk brocade and I wish my Mom had kept it. It was beautiful.
5. My favorite movie’s Jules et Jim. I first watched it when I was 12, the first time I stayed up real late to watch the Late Show, and fell in love with everything French.
I’ve been falling out of love with everything French ever since.
Update, Monday 8 January
5 things you don’t know about Jeremayakovka