Still getting the NYT, whether I want it or not:
And now for the good news, the new season of 24 is less than a month away:
Yes, but can he stop the NYT delivery?
To top off (pun fully intended) the Che merchandise from Target, here are the Fidel hats: Able Hat Fidel hat, Dave Matthews Band, and The Revolution Fidel Hat.
For the completely clueless Kumbaya crowd, here’s Fresh Karma Peace Fidel hat (and I assure you, no Karma can be fresh coming from Fidel’s peace) which should go very well with Mao suits, Stalin shoes, and Pol Pot body bags.
Maria sent Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged:
1) Schizophrenia—- Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?
2) Amnesia– I Don’t Remember If I’ll be Home for Christmas
3) Narcissistic– Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
4) Manic– Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees And Fire Hydrants And………..
5) Multiple Personality Disorder—-We Three Queens Disoriented Are
6) Paranoid—Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us
7) Borderline Personality Disorder— You Better Watch Out, You Better not Shout, I’m Gonna Cry, and I’ll not Tell You Why
8) Full Personality Disorder— Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire
9) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder—Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
10) Agoraphobia—I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn’t Leave My House
11) Senile Dementia—Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe
12) Oppositional Defiant Disorder—I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
13) Social Anxiety Disorder—Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate
14) Attention Deficit Disorder–We Wish You……Hey Look!! It’s Snowing!!!
Beth has a post about a beautiful talented artist.
Via The Anchoress,
|You Are a Bow|
You don’t think of it as the holiday season – you think of it as the present season!
Which brings us to the new Christmas Store items:
a women’s cashmere robe at a really good price, a wheelybug for the toddler in your list, and The Husband’s favorite cordless drill.
The Silver Rabbit Wine Tool Kit, Origins A Perfect World Gift Set and the Lauren Hansen Women’s Cashmere Crew Neck sold out.