From January 1, 2005 to March 31, 2005, how many references in the mainstream press can anyone find to Che Guevera in which there is no mention of:
1) The homosexuals he shot or threw in prison for the crime of being homosexual.
2) The Christians he shot for being Christian.
3) Show trials he ran.
4) Executions he ordered without even a show trial.
5) Concentration camps he built.
6) People he had bound to a chair, gagged, and then personally shot in the face.
7) Peasants he terrorized.
8) His “pedagogy of the wall.”
9) The fact that he was a Stalinist.
The ONLY msm paper I’ve found that carries information like that is El Hearld. The rest of the MSM is silent.