4. Break up with a guy you like but isn’t good for you.
5. Don’t give in, no matter how painful, if your principles are at stake
. . .
13. Know when to listen and when not to listen.
. . .
16. Do not ever let a man tell you how to drive, dress, think or walk. (so much for What Not To Wear, American version
My favorite is,
12. Only buy really good, high-quality handbags
(which is why I bought Coach stock a couple of years ago), and its corollaries, wear matching shoes, and get the best coat you can afford.