Padre Alberto’s photographer says he’s sorry
One of the two paparazzi who took photographs of the Rev. Alberto Cutié frolicking on a beach with a woman has begged for the public’s forgiveness on Univisión’s Cristina talk show.
While speaking Monday to the show’s host, Cristina Saralegui, photographer Lorenzo Gonzalez said he was only doing his job last month when he snapped a few shots of the Roman Catholic priest with his lover.
”Truly, I want you to understand that we’re only news providers,” he said.
Alberto was told about the photos the day before the pictures were published.
The two paparazzi, Lorenzo Gonzalez and Luis Castillo, along with TVNoticias editor Juan Garcia Alejandro, were on Cristina Saralegui’s TV show. Considering that Saralegui is a personal friend of Padre Alberto, it was rather brave of the photographers and the editor to have agreed to the interview. Interestingly, Alberto’s girlfriend was photographed meeting with one of the paparazzi recently.
There are new photos of Alberto and his girlfriend coming up. I’ll post them once they’re available.
Meanwhile, celibacy debate continues.